Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

10 October 2008

two weeks before:23sep-03oct2008

    • wow..
    • too long time i never blogging here..
    • everything is new to begins..
    • last two weeks before,
    • peoples were enjoying in holidays,
    • but for me was not.
    • i and jolene went for work at PDI KLCC.
    • almost everyday we worked 11 hours..
    • luckily our time table are same,it is more convenient..
    • wake up early,take breakfast quickly,working hard,busy to pointed on customer service,take lunch &dinner,waiting for finish work ,all are just like a schedule,but i'm enjoy it day by day.
    • however tired was it,i still can handle..because i felt happy the time i worked at PDI.but i believe that i cann't stand long time in this position because really will be exhausted.hehe^^
    • still remember the last day i worked,
    • suddenly my mood switch to re-mix mode,
    • happy that released from the tired,sad that leaving there.actually me also don't know how to say that^-^
    • anyway,all will save in my memory.
    • thanks amy..ah teng..ah su..poh yee(the P.I.C who i'm afraid to when the first day i worked)..ah yin..
    • ~me and ah teng~
    • ~we took photo while waiting for a car~
    • i will shops at PDI next time..
    • now already steps into second semester,
    • waiting for my bad result to be release...

No comments: