Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

27 December 2008

X- Mas 2008

HOhoHo.......

5! 4! 3! 2! 1!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

went to clubbing at ALOHA,i felt happy that midnight^^such a nice experience what~
i not very prefer to drink at there,
i dislike the smoke at there,
but i like the dance stage at there.
dancing~dancing~yeah~yeah~
very enjoy and fun even i don't know to dance actually:)
just move your body!haha~

we wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

send greeting to all of you.^-^

still waiting for the next..haha....

No comments: