Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

08 July 2008

short conservation

today i had my tutorial class as normally.last week our class be announced that need prepare for the practising of short conservation(bahasa english) and madam tan want volunteers to come out and start our own conservation..of course,my groups members haven't prepare at all..hehee...^^after madam tan discussed the questions in workbook with us.she said:okay,now can put away the workbook,and we going to start our practises of short conservation.OH MY GODNESS!she straight away ask all of us to diccuss a topic within 10minutes and present it.i was shocked because i was totally no idea,i was continued ask mei what should we discuss.then,we just refered to the workbook,we find that a articles about child abuse.3 of us agree with this topic then we decide to choose tis.the time given by madam tan was too short to us,we just can briefly understood and think abouts what should we goin to give task later .
time passes fast..mei,jolene and i reli 'lucky' ..we had been called out as 1st group to present~~i was the 1st person to begin the short conservation.oh no!...i was hard to spoke out what i should said in that moment,because it was my first time'presentation in english lesson.then,what i spoke damn bad,because i cann't spoke well and cann't control my emotional..totally nervous!!so bad~~~madam tan asked me about izit just myself given the task,i cann't be that coz i wasting time and influenced the marks of my group members too=.=when i reverse back the situation during that time,i felt embarrassed for myself.but of course i'll realize what she said and i will try not to do the same mistakes during the real test of this.beside,i believed that not only me felt nervous,the others also...*because it is really a bit hard to us in this*madam tan also felt dissapointed because she expected more from all of us.hopes that after this,we all going to prepare and present well afterwards.gambateh to my classmates..^-^...real test will going on this friday,hope all be alright...lastly,i was rush for the business statistics test today.BLESSing me huh....

No comments: