Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

29 August 2008

要一起加油!

a PArt OF my classmates^-^photo taken by alvin during the presentation..
from the left to the right:
[Champion:Ivan:Jolene:Chengmei:Hueychyi*looks at my stupid eyes!*:Cheinmei:Marcus]

Feelin happiness and relax during the time with them..funny & friendly^^

Final exam cuming ard...all of us g-a-m-b-a-t-eh together!!!

and sendin best wishes to other classmates too~~~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lazy open the books........
Aiya...........
bless me............
=.=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Thorneven said...

gambateh,my dear fren, we dun wish anyone of us will be drop by, k?
Fight!! At least i'll be there for u all, so pls fight for ur own, fren!~

hueychyi said...

yup...u're sayin right^^
fight~~~~hehee...
in korea language is :"huaiting" !
we huaiting 2gether ya!!!!