Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

10 August 2008

FRIDAY

today,dunno what wrong with me..
i was moody..
luckily,my mood turns when i was took lunch with two 'J' after finished lesson..:P
appreciate!..

i had lunch with them in KLCC' Kimgary...the waiters at there also quite funny de...
it's hot!!argh!!~~ delicious..just at rm16.90 only^^
looks YUMMY,right?..sure...this one is rm16.90++



jac & jolene acting funny,right?:P...

whole a day,we felt so weird in capturing photo yer...
potato and jac^^

long time i not took photo with cheng mei nehx...


now,we were in the bus.on the way back home..
our stupid acts...ghost...haha...
what'wrong with my face'emotion?^-^


-the end-
i reached home.
everything is fine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Thorneven said...

天啊,三个傻婆...

hueychyi said...

marcus,
said me and them as 'sha po' hor?
等下我要去敲你的頭了^^
嘻嘻...