Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

27 April 2009

25th MARCH 2009





thanks you..:)


I love genting highland..there were damn fucking cool!! (opp..so rude=.=)

There much better if someone...*nothing*

For sure I happy on that day.

Samuel,Aru,Shianne and me enjoyed whole the night.^-^
I really crazy on that day,it' out of control actually:)
At least..At last I felt comfort..

First time I felt crazy because of coldness.I lovin it!
First time I miss the Baskin Robbins Ice-Cream.

And I realize something is needed for me.

Uploading some photos soon..
:)

GoodNight.

Gonna to wake up early to go for work tomorrow.
But I don't wish to see my boss tomorrow because he is so troublesome,make me quite stressful.haha..

No comments: