Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

04 April 2009

No title.

I grab some nice photos related to a korea drama Boys over girl. .:)Kim Bum is handsome~
Lately,get influenced by sister after she watched this drama..nice!!!!!!
~awesome~

handsome guys and pretty lady:)
Turns to my point...

Today was my 4th day work..
As usually..nothings special..
Gonna to learns lots of things..
I'll try my best!!..
Today,actually I plan to call to KWSP hotline,settle my PTPTN loan'letter,and call to uncle for the drving practise,but I didn't.I was a bit sleepy and tired,of course lazy too.I slept from 2.30pm until 5.30pm..OH my Godness!!!The funny things was boss not allow me to go back from work while I was in DREAMING.haha~my friends said about me too obsess?hehe..nope la..

Aiyo..sat&sunday is the time to relax!enjoy!
So,I think about to ignore this all stuffs first:)
I felt good.

No comments: