Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

09 August 2010

Monday Blue

I need you.As what my facebook status,I need you to guide me into another way.I so sorry when I couldn't help them.Life so hard,but we still have to facing those problems arounding us.Next,I gonna to tell you how bad comes to me,laptop sent for repair twice in July,my handphone always got problems,I sick easily,pair of my hand damn itchy & dry due to sensitive skin,I hate it!my baba injured accidently during work,my mama sick almost 2 weeks and yesterday she went for doctor again- in case dizzy seriously she have to admit to hospital =S it'so terrible man!Oh gosh~So nervous what'happened in this two month.Oh Lord!Can you please save me and lend your hand to me?....Mama not in good condition so I stay at home with her today,I want her to recover quicky and keep away from weak body!Dizzy please say goodbye to my mama=(
Last week,I got a good new from my cousin.I get a chance to change job again where located at sunway pyramid,and sure the figure quite attracting me=D Before this,I have to solve my personality problem first.Please give me time to go through this.I know somebody is support me and it'good news if I success to proceed this.I said ''if'' ....
I not satisfy with what' I holding on my hand now.I too care about my family,my heart is pain when I see how difficult baba want to bear a heavy burden;my heart is pain when I can't give what mama ask for & desire for;my heart is pain when I can't help my sista&brother sometimes;my heart is bleeding once I not able to stand there when they need me.I care what I need for..Dear,I not emo and I not negative-thinking,they're my reason to let me looking forwards to change and deserve better & better. I love them because I too care about my family.So please..Ignore my complaint,just be my listener..I'll keep those advices given to me,but I can't waiting for to make changes.
I need luck recently,can you please share me some huh?
** future on my hand **

No comments: