Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

09 April 2008

interview 10minutes only??-really unbelieveable~~

yterday,miki called 2 m3 and inform m3 tat tomorrow's 2pm v nid walk-in interview at ampang park there...there a japanese restaurant...

today...
v depart from house abt 1pm sumthing...when rearch there,tat was already 2ocloc..the restaurant in close,and v straight go in and told stafts abt v came for interview..after that,ms mable asked us 2 fill in the applicant form..she called her boss interview wif us while v r done the form.the boss just ask some questions and hv a chat a while oly,she said will call bac 2 us after discuss wif her boss..after tat,v can leave already..at the same time,i was shock,coz nvr walk-in interview such likes this>short period>short asking>...really weird...tat just 10minutes oly...???

what can v do after this 10minutes?then,miki suggest go klcc...i was no idea and go 2 klcc...shop in vincci,nose,isetan,kinokuniya...anyway,v juz shoppin for a while oly...after bac hum,enjoyin 'choc' tat brought from klcc wif sis....taste not bad^^

hmm...i feel that i will nt get the vacancy of japanese restaurant**but i hopes tat i can,coz no income for m3 nw,hehee**, i just acquire job for 1 half mth oly bfore course commence...haha...

No comments: