Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

25 April 2008

aunt come 2 KL tmr...

my cute aunties coming luhx~~~~^^
all family members r hapi at once heard tat she come from penang evytime.. coz she reli cute from her act,sayin,emotion...haha...sumtimes when lookin her,will recover bac even nt happy,tis all bcoz of hw funny is her...^-^..elder aunt oso bac wif her 2gether..my elder aunt quite sayang m3 de o even sumtime she gt a bit trouble...hehee...
waitin for them luhx~~maybe go meet them at LRT when tey r reach here tmr.

-----hV A nice day----^^

No comments: