Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

22 September 2009

Early in the morning,family with my cousin'family go to genting for 1 day trip.But I not follows them since I lazy to out.Somemore yesterday I told Ying that want to have breakfast with her,the only thing I can't promise is what o'clock I can wake up.hehe=) At last,I received her morning call and she ask me not to sleep anymore and got to wake up.Of course I not to do so since I so sleepy pig there..I continue to sleep until she reached my house.She straightly came in my room then wake me up again.ahah..so funny!!@.@sorry ya..chloe..*-*
Before that,we plan to out for breakfast or I cook for her.Finally,we nave no decision and mummy buy for us.so good,doesn't need to rush anymore and I can slow down my speed.As usually,we keep to talk and talk more.I can totally tell her everything and it' worth to be her best friend.And just now she share her stress or some problems with me,I rely to listen and try to say something happy to her.It is more better if she can stay at my house for few days.xp
Around 12 something,aunt anne and her family come and find me.She invite to go for shopping afterward,then I told that only out after ying go back home.Sorry again,ying.Because I have not enough chat time actually,but it' okay since we have more time to go.haha=)
I shopping with them for few hours only.Then we took pizza hut as our dinner.Oh gosh~I stomach full betul!think to vomit again.haha..Sometimes,it quite enjoys spending time with them especially my little cousins-elton and weini.They cute and kinda understanding,they just only a bit arguement sometimes.=)
I reached home at 6 something.And then straight online here,already few three hours sitting infront computer..And family came back from genting also,turns to sista using pc..So,I gotta stop here.
Yor..cann't join kaywai,samuel and ying later since I feeling not so well again.=S..have to wait next time.

2 comments:

QiWei said...

It's okay Chyi.=p
But anyway, we must find one day and gather together. I think the last time we all gathered was before I went for NS (I mean Choiying and the gangs lah). That's why, we must come out and meet each other. >.<

Take care ya!

hueychyi said...

yea..yea..kaywai=)
long time no see you,brz!hehe..