Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

11 November 2009

天国的响宴


  • Last Sunday,I attended an event @heaven banquet at flamingo hotel with chloe&samuel's family.
  • It was about a talk show related to FATE.
  • At the beginning,I just enjoyed silently..I listened to what they said and try to accept it.
  • Honestly,I not agree with other religion,except Buddha.For me,I also have no comment on what religion called actually.
  • But that day,I was attend for this Jesus party with them.Their performance quite interesting..until the part of praying,the moment that I cann't forgotten the most.I so sensitive and I cried but not the deeply from heart.At the moment,I really cann't stand it the moment the people at the stage talk something touchs me when all in praying for 3 min.It' seems like the truly feelin in my heart with what they spoken.
  • I think chloe getting shocked when she realize my eyes full with tears.Sorry if make you shocked.hehe...Because it totally out of control. Really.
  • The event started from 2.30pm until 6pm.In the hall,there fullfilled 1400 guests that day.It crowded.In others,there also lots of guests from oversea such china,singapore,thailand,korea,vietnam,philippin,indonesia..
  • Thankyou for today because I realise something after the event ended.
  • Overall,It quite meaningful that day.
  • I received a msg from samuel.He told me that he had been praying for me since long time ago.Now only I knew about this.Thanks..thankyou much..
  • He thought that Jesus really holding my hand.Imposibble?posibble?..I not really know..
  • I just hope life will be getting better and better..Dreams come true..
  • FIGHTING YA!!FIGHTING YA!!!

1 comment:

Yinsin said...

wow..that nice can attend the event...
honestly,if u feel sad or whatever not good in ur life,juz praying..u will feel better..may god bless u~