Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

29 March 2008

best friends 4ever!

mon..tues..wed..thru..fri..sat..sunday..recently,i like saturday.^^reli thankz to >chloe...hehee...she fetch m3 out and take lunch wif her.she fetch m3 without complain nehx..haha... a nice gal oso ^6
even juz lunch for few hours,tat is enough coz v can chattin and sharings our things...and the foods,drinks,ice-cream...taste nice^^
how a true friends can be?is communication btween us,it is important..
she console m3 when im sad,share happiness 2gether..thanks for her to listens m3..instead of any happens to her,of course me oso always by her sides too..hehee^^...a big rubbish box here,v juz throws out any stress,sad things..
time passing pass,v gonna hv our own path of life... v cannt measured hw tomorrow is..busy and less hang outs 2gether?I THINK MAYBE..but i believe tat v can meet also as v wanna^^keep in touch...bsides,many miracles of lifes towards,be tough~~
theRE Are nO GoodbYE for uS!

No comments: