Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

29 March 2008

im glowing~glowing~without notification~~


last few days ago,finally i made decision on my studies,im goin to take ICSA course..anyway,i will start the course from diploma in business admin...im so happy bcoz aredi summit my application form at tarc college& no need to think and consider another choice...^^
bfore tat,im completely at sea..i cannt understand all the info about my choice of the courses.luckily,i went around eduacation fair to gettin some opinion and related info.additional tat,also survey through frens...search net...reli thanks for those r lend a hands to me...thxxx^^


set me free...now,my study problems stop a while here..and also waiting for the offer letter to apply ptptn next...school will started on may,hw i survive in this mths?goin out,shopping,relax?no...no...im aredi bored...= =bsides,im spend too much money..cannt waste again...sad....im still consider whether wanna a part time job or not>buz juz work for 1 half mth..i think no vacancy available for me.i asked by my fren abt the job,but..nt dare 2 lie tat i juz work a short period...how???*dunno**

at once im free,nthings 2 do...i will think a lot things...my future glowing up?how my studies?how success of my plans?when i get something i desires?when can accheive my wishes?there no answer behinds,i nid to find...stop !!stop thinking!!what can i do?tat is put my best foot forward..gambateh!!!not only me,all of you gambateh gambateh too!!!^^


No comments: