Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

12 February 2009

Breathless

I hate myself.
I hate my weakness.
I hate my personality.
I hate my way.
I hate my decision.
I hate to make decison.
I hate to be innocent.
SO WHAT?!I have to accept,I have to faces it!

I just need your support.But I am not being support.
Be honestly,I really lost in direction..Recently,I thinking to withdraw after get my semester 2 'result.In my mind,it felt so wrong,it felt so right..I just keep confuse,worry,afraid..what should I do?I really don't know:( please...don't ask me..don't bother me...I felt breathless~压力一定有外在的来源,但让我真正痛苦的,却是藏在内心的加压器。
And then...

I was moody of myself..my friends..and others..I knew almost all disagree about my thought my decision..Now,if you ask me whether make decision for myself.I can tell that YES,I DID.I just felt shame to tell all of you..because i have not ready to tell so,I don't wish to REGRET of myself again:(...Last week.I chat with ky through msn..At here,I take the opportunity to thanks him..my friend..really thanks!!!I tell a lots about me to him,he listens to me and I learned a lots from what he taught me.Thanks for his understanding too even he is not support me:)

Everytime,every moment I feel comfortable after I share my inner feeling with someone.Thanks for support me, no matter how am I to be.I must tough ,I must not to be negatively.Move on~~~~

From this moment,LIfe begins.


The road to success is not straight,there is a curve called failure.A loop called confusion.Speed bumps called bad friends.Red lights called enemies.Caution lights called family.You will have flat tyre called job,but you have a spare wheel called determination.An engine called perseverance.Insurance called faith.A driver called God.You will make it to a place called 'SUCCESS'.



1 comment:

QiWei said...

Dear chyi,

LOL
I'm so glad to hear that you made your decision.
I hope that would be a new CHYI coming with me. Haha!

=p


Add oil ^^