Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

18 February 2009

Photo taken on 17 February 2009

don't panic!from left to right,Ugly V.S Pretty
The VINCCI
Smiles:)


Cute yer~

shut up!the peoples behind of us :S
messy hair..
U're so thin.and U're so fat.


she looks naturally:)

What I've bought..................
  • I bought a 2G memory card at only RM18, a card reader worth RM10 after discount,2 of handphone cover only RM10*one is jolene's* and a mobile case woth Rm12.5o at sungei wang !omg~~~I cann't believe of it")
  • That why I asked the stuff:"sure bo?why so cheap?"he said:"ya.it' cheap because got promotion now,buy la..."haha..
  • I still hesitated after bought all items above,a bit worrying because "not expensive things is low in quality??"~haha~and the boy told me that got 1 month warranty of some product.However,just let it..see how long time the things I use for...^^
  • In the watson,I bought GERVENNE facial foam and toner which are recommended by the sales girl.Before of this,I want to try the products of Avene.But then,she asked to try GERVENNE and the prices not expensive also,total cost of both below RM20..anyone can afford on it.So,I try^^(hmm..not bad after I try just now:))
  • Do you have try to wears waist trimmer before?I think almost no,right?because it is not necessary for urs..but for me,it brings some essential by wearing this.yeah~I bought one again :)If you want to try,must be patient because it'll very itchy after remove off from ur waist..haha:)

2 comments:

Chu Ruiqi said...

Hello,I found your blog in google when i searched watson waist trimmer. you haf ever used it right? I just bought it today for adjusting my posture.heihei,doas it work?

hueychyi said...

Hello:)
Nice to meet you here.
oh I see...ya..i used it now..
Yeah.I feel it is quite useful^^
But,have you heard COSWAY before?because the waist trimmer I bought from there,it' work well than watson brand'.