Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

03 February 2009

gathering with them:) 31/01/2009



Today such a nice day.Early in the morning,I awake and get myself ready for a day went out with my dear friends-joey,carlmen and mikkie.Around 11am, we reached times square-NEWAY.The place I always going to.I like to sing,I like to scream out all my happiness and sadness.Of course,I am the one 'rampas' mic with them:)I had salad buffet as my breaksfast before I was getting crazy until 1pm^^After that,I had my own sing time.haha~In the same time,Joey,Carlmen and Mikkie keep took photo there:)but Mikkie looks likes muzzy there.The one of the staff there no manner eh!she keep the hating emotion when we asked for mic.stupid of her!:( I don't wish to see her next time!haha..Argh~still left 10minutes more,they asked us to leave and at that moment,I felt dissatisfy.Wow..there lots of peoples..there crowded in entrance when we out from sing room.

Our next turns is bowling..
aiyoyo...I felt embarrased at there because I don't know how to play:(I just play for fun.We wearing funny and kinda shoes when play bowling,I keep laughing and took photo on it.The unforgettable moment was the other peoples look at us.YOU know why?We really acting funny during the bowling time even mine also cannot control myself to stop laugh.haha..and Joey drops the bowling ball three times because she was tired to holded it.:)try your best next time ya!!!..WOW..the first round I win!happy eh~~second rounds turn to Carlmen.*But the points we achieve not very high.haha*

After that,we went to restaurant 'fun hei di' during lunch time.We felt hungry and cann't wait of the food serving~haha..We chatting,joking there..Time pass so fast,we went for shop a while.Actually I have lots of things want to buy,but I get control by Carlmen and Mikkie.:(They asked me to save money pula.disappointed eh!but I knew it good for me,so listens to them for ONCe time.haha..:)

We also took photo at the times square main entrance.There' nice in decorate!^^We went back at 6 something..enjoying today:)thanks...

UpLOADING Photos nExt...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..

finally u know how to edit your bloglist. ^^

So, are you going to treat me for a yummy Jogoya buffet?? =p

haha

hueychyi said...

haha..
yaya...thanks you a lot lu!!:)
jogoya..ok!but have to wait ya!
next time go together la,k?hehee..

♥♥雪之天空♥♥ said...

hehehe..
really funny n enjoy a...
especially during bowling time..
hahaha..
really unforgetable.^^

hueychyi said...

:P but I felt uncomfortable when somebody laugh at me leh..haha...damn "malu" eh..but after the 1st round,I used to it de:P
......happy and fun too.^^