Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

25 July 2010

For you,my friends.

I felt sorry that I always broke my promises...so sorry I always forgetful...always bring troublesome...excuses to you...

I understand that Im not qualified to ask for apologize from your...

Please tell me...let me know  if I not good enough to being your friend...Don't pretend nothing happened.

I able to accept your angry..your dislike about me...no matter how...

BUT one thing please don't keep in your heart..and don't go away from me without my notification..

My heart is not big enough to bear this suffering...I so afraid those feelings called heartpain.



No comments: