Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

25 July 2010

Such A Nice Day!


Dear Yeeling and Jac.
Their support bring me to speed up myself..I appreciate so much.Grace told me that I so lucky that taken photo with him=)I believe I can be leng leng!!=p
He come from Taiwan.It'great to know about him.
If no mistaken,the guy in left called jun,and the guy in right is daniel.XP
Taiwan'peoples really nice and friendly^^
Jasmine,Jac,LiHong..
yeah=))
This guy so powerful in the lose weight competition!lose lots kg.keep going on ya!!
I like the Popo with yellow colour so much.(^-^)