Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

22 May 2008

21/5,2nd day

i MISS u,do u?NOPE,u dinn't,u wudn't.
04:16
  1. i was a bit late attended for da orientation day..*bad student^^*
  2. volunteer steps up the stage & try get votes to get the post..some of them reli acts funny!^-^
  3. the top student of B.A course gave a speech tat much attractive.haha...
  4. fely sleepy when mr.barba??explain sum info..buz stil thk him too coz he nt talkin useless mah...*sry o*hehee..
  5. results out abt da post..wish all try da best nohx..^^
  6. senior asked tat go around 2 knew fren,buz most of tarcian makes them nervous.hehee.. im stupid shy,dun dare la..*still gt many shy too lehx,nt juz m3*
  7. it was the time choosing groups..there involved group1-12...im belongs to the last group..kaka...
  8. chengmei,dear fren same group wif m3 too ^-^
  9. finally knew the admin block,stairs up ter & help zone take the parking form.
  10. i rember tat the senior- sze kian,such a friendly &nice ppl..he ask us take a rest a while..then,go to the canteen 2 at 1.30pm..buz ignored by me ,i follow fren leave from there ard..so bad,gt a bit regret lahx..~~
  11. after tat,take lunch wif frens.
  12. went bac hum.felt sleepy~~
RELAXS...tmr absent schul.haha~~


No comments: