Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

04 May 2008

so cruel to m3.

it's taste sweet~~the favourite is mint & tiramisu..
*hwever,cannt eat too much,coz will raise my weight,wuwu..*

1/5/08
i went to sg.wang wif odeliakate&a_rua to hv a shop..bought shirt.pant.bag..yeah~~~^^
then v oso went 2 pavillion 2 buy the jcom donuts..almost half an hour v queue up nehx,buz it is worth~~


4/5/08
yesterday noon,went to sushi king wif family...
wow~~~yummy!so so delicious..i like it!!
after tat,bought a tsuya nails maker (color-transparent)..it looks pad but it reli magic..hehee..like it too!

then...had a chat wif dad at night,and i was suprised wat did he told m3..reli thxxxxx dad+++
i will appreciate it..but,i'll try myself too~~

No comments: