Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

08 May 2008

爱我别走


did u laugh when watchin tis funny video?~~yeah~~!!^-^

so hapi when heard cute boy nicholas sing a bit abt tis song..
u guess hw he noe 2 sing tiz?
em...last time i was listens 2 mp4,
afterwards he straight can sing out one sentences of the lyric..
haha...so unexpected!!he so cute!!love him evn he is so naughty,muackss++
he juz heard tiz song oly 1 times bfore nehx..
*bagi budak yg kecil ini,dia blh nyanyi sedikit ini dhn baik sudah dianggap sangat hebat!*haha...^^


again~~
cute emotion~~
tis is a 'jasa' of sis, nicholas boy learn emotions from her..

cute bo?
hehee...

...leave some comment...

No comments: