Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

06 May 2008

有人说仰望摩天轮就好像仰望着幸福。


那么仰望的越高,幸福就更容易被看见吗?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nthing 2 do?!
hmm..watchin taiwan drama -THEY KISS AGAIN^-^
after promoted by chloe,more interest i wanna 2 watch it..:)

juz looks at calendar make m3 shock!wa...left 12 days?!
schl cuming luhx...
ready 2 prepare sumthigs..
wow~~
steps into a new environment,dunno hw feel is it?

hopes evything alright:)

urgh!!!!haiz....
nw facing gal hormone problem~period
没来月经..hw?still nt come yet==
make m3 worry abt tiz:/

No comments: