Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

14 August 2009

1st Of August

One word is PAIN.
just a startin..
difficult to walk but I still insist.at the end,bleeding-pain-suffer for two weeks after that day-scars of both leg.=(



hungry up.aha~
lets have a shoot ya..
jiang jiang!!hot & spicy soup!
terriyaki chicken.
softshell crab salad.
Junk food again yo!

About that day...
Sunsun wishs to get a laptop,but just can't to get it now because of some reasons.Have to pay more patience I think..huh..But we still went to PC fair at KLCC convention centre without any purpose,just likes window-walk we said.Before that,we shopping at KLCC,we not satisfy in this shops actually because of the shoes we wore!I bought pair of shoes at Everlast shop,sunsun also.I straightly changed my new shoes after I paid,it' really comfort to wear!But my leg injured more serious as far I walked.so sad~it was bleeding and painful at all but I still able to stand it.Turns to sun,same fate with me!she wore the wrong shoes too.haiz..better wear slipper go for shopping next time!haha!!
Guardian or Watson in sales now,all products at reasonable price,so good!I bought Nano for my facial and sun help me to choose it..After two week I try nano brand,I felt quite okay yer=)
Then ya..We bought again pair of shoes at Vincci since 20%did..nice!..In M&G,sunsun bought her clothes,bag and I just bought a legging only..Still okay for that day.Around 7,we took dinner at sakae sushi.Finally,I can sat down to reduce tiredness and pain in the same time enjoyed with sushi.sweat**Both of us damn tired after a whole day.




No comments: