Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

31 August 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday,
I slept a whole day after vomit..diarrhea..in midnight.damn suffering=(
Slept likes a dying pig!I have no energy to woke up even mummy kept to asking me.
Finally,I can't stand it.I asked mummy fetch me to clinic.
Doctor told that recently lots of people fall to sick,not only get influenced by H1N1 or what H3N2?..
Hhu..T.T..must take care,all of you.
Hopefully,
I be alright now.I just feeling a bit headache and tired now.
Now,turns to daddy and sista same condition with me.have a rest and getting well faster.

I take m.c today.
rest at home now..

2 comments:

♥♥雪之天空♥♥ said...

Ar?? R u ok?
Fall sick a??
Yup, lately alot of ppl get sick...
so u muz take good care of urself o...
Hope u recover asap.

hueychyi said...

yea.im okay..
thankyou ya..