Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

07 May 2009

Genting Highlands.

On the way to Genting:)


Catch his pose!


Jac:"keep fit lah!"

Sista Ru and m3






I dislike much of this pizza hut.not delicious at all~suck=.=



Look at my sista.nice pose,right?:) Samuel and me looks blur,but I still like this^-^


Three Girl ready to change to real Lady.haha..



The moment we four together:)


she was getting temper?hehe..
what make you smile so sweet?hehe..
wow..see!how was a_ru's hair style.^^
A little hide inside a small space.
Actually we freezing there!damn cool.
Aiyoks...

I like this",
Such a funny shoot~my finger~^^
fierce?
Pretend to angry.Can I?



Lun.
Chyi.
Shan.

Ru.

No comments: