Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

09 May 2009

Happy Mother Day

For now,I may not able to give the best to mummy,but I swear I will try my best to repay what she did and what she gave to me and family. She always in a dark room and fullfill with the blood,there' a place called- " My HEART"
Mama..I may not the one make you proud,but I always remind myself to be your good daughter.I have responsibility to do so because I know you will happy.:)
Thanks for the love you gave.
Thanks for anythings you did for us.


my lovely and pretty mummy:)
Mama,I LOVE YOU!
Love is simple.Love is anything.

...天下的妈妈都是一样的...
哦......
天下的妈妈都是一样的...

母亲节快乐!!!
妈妈万岁!!!!!


HEY,everybody:)
Do you know what the word "family" stand for?
I realize from a message.

F :father
A :and
M :mother
I :I
L :love
Y :you


For sure,I love father too ya:)



"waiting for the night at genting"treat MUMMY a dinner:)



Finally,I leave my spec life,somethings new with contact lens now.I lovin it!Just now,daddy told me that I looks pretty without spectacle.I felt happy to heard that,haha:) he said I look more pretty if I slim down.Dad,I will move on!No worry.^^
Hope I can be pretty.



No comments: