Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

17 May 2009

My Sunday

I woke up at 11.30am..Gosh~
In the afternoon,Dad,Mummy,Brother and I went to TESCO..There were damn crowded,man!I felt like to fainted because lack of oxygen~haha..And the weather really HOT,kept sweating!
Before back home,dad told that he want to have a look of the new Proton car,it' something sound likes "exzora"..well,I don't know the name actually..haha..For sure,I followed dad and mummy been there too..
After then,I kept to complaint to them about it,I more prefer to Nissan..:)

Just now watch the astro live SURDIMAN CUP final with family..
It' really amazing of the performance of all the badminton players,experience and powerful~GREAT!nice to watch it.
My sista shianne asked:"Why you so enjoying to watch this?"
I said:"Just because I like this.~Badminton~:)

WOW..The one of badminton player I admire is KOO KIEN KEAT from Malaysia.
MR.KOO is really cool:)

The next turns to him>He is Fu HaiFeng-world champion from China.I only know about him now,it' too late..The best in performance! and his partner Cai Yun too.

Although malaysian lose tonight,but satisfied with their performance,well done job they did!^-^
Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong enjoyed themselves on court,this is what I think:)
The World Team Championship-Fu HaiFeng and Cai Yun.

I exciting when the moment they compete with korea team..Korea is a strong team.Both of the teams playing hard to achieve their goal.
At the end,china team still remain the champion tonight:)congratulation!


*Going to be with my bedtime now*
GOODNIGHT:)
Monday,can I away from you?haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like 付海峰 -jolene