Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

04 May 2009

THAI night

THAI organised a special event on 13 April.But,I not really know about what event related with,just join for fun and met with jolene:)

The light was bright...The music played rock and loud..All pay attention much on Ah Gua 'sexy shows:D...The DJ quite funny...
Just I dislike the smell of smoke.


Post only few photos here..
and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to uncle too:)
blur betul!:)..light effect..
please don't stop the music!
jolene,aunt irene,and jacqueline.
all of them were friendly :0

after drank beer..not too much,just few glass..guess what happened to me?
~I allergy to beer.suffer~

No comments: