Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

24 July 2009

Astro Talent Quest Final 2009

http://www.astro.com.my/uploads/astro2008/highlights/781050_ASQ570.jpg
KahFai刘界辉(infront-middle*I like his voice much,I hope he is the winner!)、Alvin钟健桦(behind-leftside*he is eighteen years old!)、Min黄毓敏(infront-rightside*Superstar!)、Ryan涂富祖(behind-rightside*handsome &cute!)、Yoke曾洁钰(infront-rightside*she always try her best!)

Astro Talent Quest Final 新秀大赛2009 (决赛)
25-Jul-2009, 8:00:00 PM

LIVE from Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil, this singing competition showcases the talents of singers from across the nation.


星期六什么都不做

我只要呆在电视前





No comments: