Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

11 July 2009

Rush


This few days.
How to describe?one word to tell "rush"
I bored with my work company right now=)because of the mad boss!!!it' time to set me free.haha..
After finished work this noon,Aunt Irene and I went to interview at another company.Hmm..After reached there,I only realized the boss just ask aunt go for interview only.=)Too kindly..I means aunt^^.because she ask me go there together yer..quite embarresed because I not ask to interview..

But luckily the boss said wanna to hide person=) He said want to hide both of us.hehe..We are free!!!About the salary..don't know eh?!?...
The boss called alan.he such a good boss!nice to listens to him.the way he talk with people is damn better than my boss now.at least,he know to respect and understand "life" theory.It such a big differences among both of the boss.shocked!!
On the other hands,isn't good for me to continue to further another course now?But I have no point.
Around 4pm,we only back from there.After I back home to took cloth,I straightly go to jolene'house.can chit-chat xia with her=)her family all nice and friendly person actually.funny too^-*

Her grandpa admitted to hospital.I follow them to visit "gonggong"too.They told that he is better than yesterday,he recognise me eh.Hope he get well faster!=)
Afterwards,we took supper at steven T garden.I wear my contact lens whole day.my eyes damn in suffering.tired too. yor..ate too many today!too full until wanna to vomit!!!only regret after ate.hate leh.no choice.wuwu...haha!!!!!!haha!!!! ZOMBIE~~~

baba...mama...brother...aunties..go to penang for two days.hope they enjoys much!
my house full of silence without them.aha...
but my room quite bising because of aru and sun..they playing crazy you know?!haha..sot sot de..
let them to crazy and mad xia bahh!I cant join them because they too crazy lah..dance and acting there..lol-)

Not sleepy now.online secukup-cukupnya without disturb by brother.enjoy!
Sleep until secukup-cukupnya tomorrow.Don't want to wake me up early tomorrow,kay?..=)

No comments: