Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

30 June 2009

270609

  • Last saturday,I went to K box again~excited and relaxing much:)
  • Ricol,one of my dear friend.She came and fetch me about 10pm after she finished her dinner.Long time I never met her,my friend.happy to with her for two day =)
  • I saw her parents since "n" years ago..her daddy never changed,still the young look!and her mummy looks charm than I met her half year ago.And ricol still remain sexy and friendly+)ahaha..after she told me somethings about her,I too shocked and felt that she is a tough girl actually.Must be strong,support you!
  • First time I went to Neway during midnight,quite comfortable.That day,I only realize that many people go for sing at midnight actually..~night cat it called~
  • I worse in sang on that day,I was too shocked and stress you know?..hehe..because ricol good in singing,her voice gorgerous!!!I envy lahx=)I can't imaging she can sing "my heart will go on"as well..Now,I knew that why my primary schoolmates called her as the queen of sing.haha..
  • It' better for me to became audience to listen to her sang show.hehe...nice to sang with her.not to getting boring ya~
  • Almost four hours we spent our time to "NEWAY"..honestly, I tired since rush the whole day.But don't know why,I never think wanna to sleep?!maybe my bedtime was over..^^
  • I stay at her house after back from entertainment.her house..quite besar..sure I like it if that is my house:)but the most I like is her room and toilet..simple and nice!the main is comfortable.
  • I regret not camwhore that day.must be next time=)
  • I love her doggie in her house..chances-the cutie!*few years I not met chances,so miss..*..miko-the girly!..ruru-the fierce,I not dare to close with it!
  • Both of us slept only slept at almost 6am..I can't remember how I fell asleep,she told me"we chat until slept yesterday"..so crazy,girls.
  • I had a good day.(^-^)*mummy and dad not to worry about me.i'm in safety"

turns to next..
my face skin not fair recently.sad=.=
my panda eyes getting serius day by one day=.=
my hair not smoothly too=.=I try DOVE today.should it better?
my emo visited me sometimes=.=
want stop to eat but can't because of fizzy=.=


how ?how?how?

2 comments:

Cc_Looi said...

O.o wahseh~
queen of sing?????
tis hat was too too big for me~
lol~
my mum ever told me tat
无甘大个头,唔好戴甘大顶帽~
ahahha~
i love da feel of ur blog my dear~
i jz start to post on my blog~
teach me~~ im newbie n noobie~
sty cute n cheer up~
love ya~ ('*')

hueychyi said...

hehe..nope la..
you really not bad in singing mah=)
erm..thankyou=)muacks~
I also not pro in blog.just know simple one ohx..
That's great to have you as my blog reader^-^