Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

11 June 2009

z.z

haiz.
family get influence in mood today,included me.
don't know how to tell and don't know what to do.
it doen't need to mentioned about there' right or wrong.
I know it is not easy to understand a person,but....
the main thing is I didn't hope unhappy happens among familys.
as her sister,I may not good enough for her because I got a bit shame to show love and caring to someone,obviously.But,I knew her situation after her college life started.Hmm..it' hard to share out my thought since I really don't know how to start and end this.All people have their own point of views..Perhaps being quiet is the better way for me.
by the way,I hopes my sista will be okay afterwards.Don't cry.


Happy is not our choice,
Sad is also not our choice,
But the way make it different is our choice.


Life means missing expected things and facing unexpected things.when you are right,no one remember..but when you are wrong,no one forgets.This Is "LIFE".

No comments: