Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

24 June 2009

210609 is her birthday.

210609 is her birthday.
I went out to neway with joey,carlmen and mikkie.It quite long time I not meet up with them,hopes all enjoyed on that day ..Joey..don't panic!just stand by your side.must be happy ,and not to worrying too much~anything going smoothly that day.hehe..
10 peoples in a big k room,out of 6 peoples I don't know them.ahah~~
we sang and try to be fun as well.come on!don't be shy!just sing!haha.. me and carlmen sang the most I think,yeah!=) be honestly,I getting bored when no respond during sing time..luckily carlmen accompany there.and joey too busy to "serve" anyone..haha..perhaps some of them felt uncomfort?maybe..because don't know some of his or her friend.
Overall,still okay la..
Her dear,derren paid for the fees.. It cost around five hundred above if not mistaken..thankyou ya!and his friend also because they celebrate with joey too.
NIcE To know all..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,JOEY^^
wish all your dreams come true..
always support you!

birthday cake=)but it' taste too sweet.

+six plus one+



joey and
jacqueline.

birthday gal,happy always ya!






joey and mikkie.
next>
joey and theresa-such friendly girl.
next>
shishi-she is quite cute & joey

nice to knowing them yah..



her dear and his friends.
they caught by camera.ahaha..

2 comments:

♥♥雪之天空♥♥ said...

Surprise..
my birthday oso got record on ur blog o.
hahaha... quite happy 2 see ur blog here.
Jac, sry 2 make ur bored tat day...
coz d k room really vy big
n i dun even know hw 2 serve all my frenz in 1 time...
really sry abt that~:-(
But im vy happy coz once, can meet all of my best fren n my lovely dear oso~
Anyway, thanks, thanks a lot~
Cheers for our 19yrs~

hueychyi said...

=)
it'okay..
I just purposely for sharing here..
yea..yea..you're welcome..
You happy jau okay.hehe..must be happy^^