Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

14 July 2009

nothing gonna change

Thankyou because you listens to me,my friends.my family..

Oh GODNESS!He looks pity today!
After Jeff told me something,more pity of him.arghhh!
Dont show infront of me because too pathetic on you.
FORGET IT!!chyi.
"Dont think back once you gave the letter".

Bad day again.I lost RM20 because of one stupid guy.He looks fierce.I not dare to said no to him when he ask me to buy the toothpaste.the worse was he kept ask me buy four toothpaste from him,RM20 per toothpaste.I kept to told that I have no money,but at the end I still have no choice since I in such condition.haiz..even is twenty dollar,but I sad too!it not worth at all.=(stupid.

2 comments:

♥♥雪之天空♥♥ said...

Hmm.. not really understand wat u mention ur career. but is ok, no worry... once u hd been resigned, u hv 2 accept all d fate, even it make u sad or nt happy~ this is juz a experience 2 gain up urself, b tough!
Har?? y u wanna buy that?/
juz ignore d stupid sales ppl..
u hv d choice buy o dun buy..
dun even stupid like me last time! Haiz.. swt abt my past=="
Nex time dun care who r them, straightly say "NO!" ...
dun b scare or even bully by ppl.
Cheers~

hueychyi said...

erm..thanks for your advice to me..
nope..i doesn't want to buy..but the guys too fierce..not dare to ignore them.=(
just let it.no more next time i tell myself.