Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

13 July 2009

Complicated

"So complicated my mood before and after sent resignation letter. I think this is the best way even it ' cruel to boss.I admit that I really cn't stay at there in long terms."I straight on my pc..then I share this at fb.quite bad today!no more worry after gave my resignation letter,but pathetic at once thinking about his situation afterwards.haiz=(This is what so called-selfish.Am I?

Almost four month I work there.What I thinks is stress more than happy I experienced at there,don't know why.Except the time with aunt,driver and salesman there,I bored at all.I can't work alone during working time.At least I have one colleague to talk to.Perhaps others will think that"work is work,got to accompany by someone?".sorry,I different,not such that independent human being.lol~~He said add on extra three hundred to me.I answerd him"No.I don't want."
I told myself"I want to leave since I caught the bads." I knew it very cruel happened today.but I must stand at myside.

Haiz.let time goes by..
I still young.I should not just to be stop.I have more and more chances..challenging..choices..in my life.It just depends on what I want to be.

Still have one month to go on.I will responsible with my position now,settle the things I not completed yet.I also give help as I know about that.I will lend hand to them as I can to those staff he hired soon.Hopes he get new employes in short noticed.That'what I able to do.

4 comments:

♥♥雪之天空♥♥ said...

Jac, no worry...
everything wil be fine..
sometime life is like that..
when u work hard, ppl wil nt appreacite..
when u deicde 2 leave ppl wil oly know ur good!
As a boss, he oso got his responsibility to manage n handle this kind of problem..
i believe he oso nt d 1st time 2 accept all d truth,
so no worry.
Think abt ourself 1st...
think abt d future...
Gambateh~

My name is RUBY KU said...

ya~~sis..
you still young^^
dont give up~~
will be fine^^

hueychyi said...

joey:
yea..thankyou so much.
everytime you wil share with me once you read my post.
erm..I will accept what you told me.I should not become a loser.

hueychyi said...

ruru:
yea.I agree with it.
I will be fine to crossover this.thankyou..
=)