Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

12 March 2009

The LAST day

120309.Thursday.
Today,Jolene,YinSin,ChunSien,ChengMei accompany me went to admin block..I summit the withdraw form at the counter and the staff asked me to return my studenet I.D card.The moment I pass the card to the staff,I felt sad~especially when they all stand with me.I'll miss the time I spent with them during lecture hall,tutorial class,lunch time,the days we play fun together..I swear I keep them inside my heart...Remember!!!I leave from college,it doesn't means I leaving from yours.We must keep in touch^^And I waiting for date with THEM..

I shouldn't make myself disappointed.I will do my best in the next.
I miss all of you,especially is you.

After finished last Organisation Behaviour class,Jolene and I waiting for Bernard at canteen.After that,we spent our time at KLCC.We chit-chat and share topics each other,I happy and enjoyed!I appreciate much that both of you being my friend..Things are really unpredictable...thanks.:)

I sad but I happy.

No comments: