Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

10 March 2009

Simple but relax days*07&08 MARCH 2009*

Village.

Ah Sa really cute!:)
This little boy is cute too^^
*why you took photo on me?*
Before makeup...
After makeup...



  • I went to pahang with jolene and her mummy after finish class at college.Actually is follow them back to hometown^^sasa together with us too,it' really cute!
  • Such relaxing in this two days..thanks:)
  • Enjoyed village life...Fresh air***
  • Talk with jol' cute grandma,she was 92 years old but doesn't look old yer..
  • Her aunties are nice people.Quite funny too:)
  • Organic foods we taken at there,fresh betul!and hand-made' noodles~
  • And many durian there.Delicious!
  • Jol and I wash hair at saloon there just RM5 per person only.What I excited was the girl wash our hair with shampoo and help us to massage twice times!so..so...worth if compared with KL' saloon here...haha...
  • At night,I slept without holding pillow:)
  • I bought nokia battery at 60ringgit,handphone cover at 25ringgit,screen protector at 5 ringgit only.^^haiz...but now I have to save more because really facing financial problem:(
  • Around 5pm on 8 march,we came back to K.L..And I have to think properly and make decision about my studies..pity.

No comments: