Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

12 March 2009

Read this.


It's natural to assume that groovy male stars would only be attracted to women as gorgeous as they are.
But,that's not always the case.
Read on!
To find out what turns these starts on,especially when it comes to matter of the heart.

Justin Timberland:"What's important is the kind of feelings you have when you're with a woman who has a lot of grace and composure."

Aaron Kwok:'' Big eyes,small lips and a healthy body."

LeeHom:"I would prefer an independent woman that someone who doesn't call me all the time to check where am I or what I'm doing"

Kwon Sang Woo:"I like a woman who has a good complexion and beautiful eyes."


.Women's week.

Do you excited about what' LeeHom said?:)
Yer.I did.

No comments: