Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

10 June 2008

8.6.08,saturday.

A day went to leisure mall with mummy & aunt.tat was around 12pm v reached,luckily tat not parking full coz still early mah.hehee..during weekend,that was few parking everytime shopping at leisure mall,sometimes can really said that ' PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA'*actually this is a chinese words,just conversed it by my funny dad jor,so i learn from him de^-^*...there got a functions tat day,it organized by DENZA which a dance society celebrated their 1st anniversary.mummy,aunt&bro wanna watchin the performance by them.that performer included kinda childs,teenages,sexy gals,mature woman..so funny of all of them even they are not such perfect in performing at all..hehee...but okayla..^^many people interested in watchin,especially sexy gals...wow,wow~~hwver,im not.i just felt bored coz no $$ then no shops to me,so no mood to pay attention of them,just accompany family watch together..somemore,very pity nahx~finally..finally...i wait till the shows finished very hard,haha...
then,what gonna to do next?>>>>dang dang dang.mummy treat us a big meal in SUSHI KING, i luv it much much+++ my most favourite food,Y.u.m.m.y!!!suddenly,i likes to take some photo,but my phone was in low battery==uselesss.after mummy paid,v just window walk..about 4pm,v ard went bac hum.before sleep at night,i wishs have a sweet dream coz i dunno why,reli cannt sleep well recently.and...-maybe go to cut hair tmr-*-*


No comments: