Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

02 June 2008

a day with one of my best friend^^

~back from book fair at klcc convention centre~
31/5/08,saturday.
early in the morning,juz received msg from carlmen..wuwu...cnnt continuos sleep bcoz of the msg alert...haha...her boy's leg injured,then she din hv dating& nthings 2 do,so she invited m3 go around to book fair.*huhu,,nthings 2 do baru cari saya geh*....nola..in fact,v really long time no see-long time no chat,then decided out together mah^^ miss her much too~hehee...many story and happens been shares between us.non-stop topic,nonstop laugh,non-stop sharing there&bla..bla..bla..^-^besides,can cut off some unhapi during tat time,also not pay attention all things in da fair,wat v doin at there,of course just cares of chit-chat lahx.
hmm..after bought some stationary only,v taken the fast food because of her miss McDonald so much during her college camp,wakaka..wa~~long time i dinhv meal with Mc nehx~~went to watson,a place quite attractive to me,coz now in offer session mah,act such likes aunt^.^i tried the cosmetic products,havin fun at there wif carlmen.~~MAYBELLINE...KATE...LOREAL...REVLON...oh my godness!!i need $$$$$$$..wOW
at the same times,i was jealous the gals shops with fun lah..jealous gals are profession in make-up too@.@
body felt a bit tiring after reached home,but my mind does'nt tired.
gOOdbye...





No comments: