Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

08 June 2008

!no title!

1/6/08,saturday night.
late post out..CONGRATULATION to pengantin nohx^-^*love 4ever*
took some photo wif my ah gor,sista during dinner time.:)
tat was bored,not much excited happens through da whole night.



LeTS phOTography>>>
v just likes took picha^-^samuel looks more mature&handsome when evytime i saw him.hAha..
oPp!!my BIG faCES!!:(

looks>>>>my stupid emotion..so funny...


i likes photo but im fat and ugly i know~~


blUr piCTure(fat jac,handsome samuel,cutie ruru,pretty shianne)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recently a lot of unhapi things came to me,im feel no emotion anymore onto my face.
why will like tat?i really dunno==what the hell is it~~
i dun want cares anymore,all things ard gone.it is useless for me to talk much.
and..be tough,am i?

somemore...
i have to do my first HE coursewok,tittle is about adat istiadat perkahwinan..oh my godness!just left two more weeks,can i handle it wif my group members?-reli trouble- damn~~need to searching evythings>discuss>solve>finish it...hopes all can be done as well as we can:)
get help of members,all must be co-operation ya!!

123..moody
456..moody


moody moody
m m
o o
o o
d d
y y

bloggin on 8 june,sunday.

No comments: