Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

29 June 2008

tear never gone

i read tat guy'blog..such a touching article for a gal...
totally i realize important thing about him..
i was jealous~~
he keep a gal in his heart for 4 years long,impossible for him to forgot her..
mine is 6 years long time compared with him to tat gal..
the gal reli lucky,she can saw him,talk with him and keep close with him.but mine all nothing!juz stupid hide in heart,no contact and nothings can said btw.
what can i do?nthing...
the only thing i can do is,
BLESSING to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...nw i oly knw wad r u talking abt & who u said??So stupid,hehe^^
tel u a gd news,me din go penang loh...wakaka,yaho!!!