Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

14 June 2008

tired but enjoy~~

ugly jac,lenglui jolene,pretty ah wei:)
what tis legs photo? i was just nothings to do,blek:P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just wanna happy,
happy!!!!!
izit hard for me to get it?
anythings i expected totally different with the real.

14/06/08,sat.
yoo...yoo!!!im jealous lah...
my sista went to eason chan 's concert ard..
she so lucky nahx.
at the last moment,get the free ticket from fren yoo..
so So So gOOd ya!
me leh?
=.=

today went to museum to took photo for the coursework.
wat a unlucky day?!
'work in processing'
aiyoo..
then jolene,mei,and i ard moody abt tat~~
but at the last,
v got photo oso lahx..hehe..^^
after tat,
v decide went to midvalley,walk around at there..
even i cnnt shops coz financial problem.
really suffer without M.O.N.E.Y~~
-----wow-----
2day is the day most i taken the putra lrt,ktm a..
tiring la...

after bac hum,
juz felt tiring,tat is good!!^^
coz i can sleep a bit early.
yterday i was sleep by 9.30,really unbelieveable even myself..
now 12.48am.
hopes have a nice sleep later likes yterday^0^
~~~BLess~~~




No comments: