Jacqueline琪

My photo
K.L, SELANGOR, Malaysia
I wishs to share my happiness and sadness. I like privacy very much. I like to disappear when I cannot find solutions to my own problems, but I would feel better if I share my thoughts with a person I trust. Yes,I hope you are.

15 June 2008

happY FATHEr day^^

oPP!!today is father day a!!
my family no celebrate with dad,just being normal..so bad...
i din hv prepare present for daddy..coz i such no time de...felt S.o.r.r.y oso speechless=.=
hmm..juz now drank the red wine wif dad,then my aunt said dad celebrate himself with wine.
i just quite,then i told tat dad din care abt any special day,coz he oways said gt heart evyday is da same 1..haha..he dun romantic 1..
dad told me tat his children be good listens to him,then tat was enuf for father day's present v given to him.wow...he so easy satisfy..hehee...^^and of course,i will be his good daughter all da time,i promise.however,my dad is a understood,loving person.he oso a IN ppl nehx,he oways upgrade himself 1..hehee...he is my dad 4ever~hapi father day 父亲节快乐even i din spoke out*-*
I LOVE DAD!!
I LOVE MUMMY oso!!if not,unfair hor...^.^











  • 现在是凌晨1.34am。
  • 明天没课,原本是和友们去唱K颠下,血拼的~
  • 夜时,婷突然简信过来说不能去了,她被妈咪骂。因为她原本明天是跳几节课*不是很重要嘛*,和我们一起出去。结果她告诉妈咪,她姐又说她几句,那还得了?!没办法,只怪她乖女,很坦白。值得鼓励,嘻嘻^-^
  • 到最后,她还是没得去。..没法子咯。
  • 之后,我和敏还是决定要去,真的好想去大声高喊。很三八叻---
  • 结果叻:还是去不成==最后一分钟,才知道敏在rush the coursework。看她忙得很,尽管想去,但还是算了吧,告诉她不要去了。就让她先忙她的吧~加油咯!
  • booking ard,me oso prepare ard..nvm luhx...
  • maybe wanna remind m3 dun goin out & study at hum gua..haiz...study lohx..=.=
  • i thk dad is the most hapi person when know m3 dun hv out tmr.hehee...

No comments: